Rainbow Bean Salad
Updated: Dec 19, 2020
Rainbow Bean Salad Recipe is a healthy vegetable salad with avocado, mixed beans, cucumber, bell pepper, cilantro, lime and cumin. Can be made ahead and is perfect for potlucks and meal prep meals.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
* 2 medium avocado, chopped
* 1 large yellow bell pepper, chopped
* 1 large orange bell pepper, chopped
* 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
* 1 large cucumber, chopped
* 1 cup fresh/frozen corn
* 1 (15 oz) Can Black Bean, rinsed and drained
* 1 (15 oz) Can Red Kidney Bean, rinsed and drained
* 1 garlic clove, diced
* ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
* 1 Lemon, juiced
* 1 Lime, juiced
* ½ cup red wine vinegar
* 1 teaspoon cumin
* ½ teaspoon salt
* ½ teaspoon black pepper
* ½ cup olive oil
* ½ teaspoon chili powder
* 1 dash hot sauce (optional)
1. In a large bowl, combine beans, bell peppers, cucumber, corn and avocado.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice salt, garlic cilantro, cumin and black pepper. Season to Taste with hot sauce and chili powder.
3. Pour olive oil dressing over vegetables, mix well. Chill thoroughly and serve cold.
Store: Refrigerate covered for up to 24 hours.
*Add 1/2 cup red onion for added flavor
* Perfect for meal prepping - just add the dressing daily to avoid soggy vegetables.
Calories: 300 kcals
Carbohydrates: 30 g
Protein: 11 g